Sunday 24 April 2011

rainbow


 I went kiting to Toyokawa beach. Wind was good but I couldn't do well because I was exhausted from yesterday's sick session with my friend who is Japanese Liquid Force team rider. He taught me dangle pass and I just started practice. So, still I have muscle pain... Anyway, was good sess again today. My friend shot us with GoPro.


After shooting, rain was coming and wind dropped. But we saw beautiful rainbow!

Actually I wasn't satisfied then. But felt better when I saw it. Well,,, if I have good camera I can make much better photo!
 After that, I packed my stuff and started driving to home. Then I saw beautiful thing again. It was sunset.


It was not so good day for me just about kiting, but they made me happy :) Yea, I can do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment